? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why I love you

I love you because
You are the shoulders I cry on when Iam sad
You are the one who make me laugh in the middle of tears
You are the one who takes away all my fears
You are the one i complain to when i feel i have no place in this world
You are the one who visits me in my dreams
You are the sweetest thing in my life
You are the angel of my inspirations
You are the counsellor of my problems
You are love between hatred
You are happiness between tears
You are dreams between fears
You are the stars of my sky
You are the one who raises my spirit so high
And now you know
Why I love you.....

0 comments: