? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My buddies


Well Iam that kind of shy, unsociable gurl i admitt, and eventhough i have been 9 yrs in the same scool i never really had a close frend or class mate, well i did wen i was in grade 7 but this frend left me but i still contact her but u still need some one beside u 2 make u feel lyk goin 2 scool and thats wat ArFa Richa Rabia Mariam Naina Saba April Sundus evn Grace and Shevrille , these ppl r amazin especially arfa richa and rabia i mean they r awesome.....

3 comments:

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

=)
Thank you sweets. It means alot to me. And yes, I am so very happy that you now like hang out with us and stuff, it's really really wonderful =)
And I feel so happy to see you like this. xox

Shattered Glass said...

thnk u my sugarpie:P
hehehe

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot
xD You're uber sweet too