? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 19, 2009

now more than evver

Did you ever feel that way?
Did you ever feel that the person you lost, can’t come back and that there is no way, you could get over it or even forget

Did u ever feel that going back to those moments might take out a great part of u and break it into a million pieces, are u afraid that u wont be who u really are?

Did u ever think of how it might be that if u never get 2 see my face again?
Nothing of this will work coz here we are in the middle of nowhere, no one will come to the rescue

Anyways, nothing of this will keep us from wandering thru lost and wild passageways, thru which our thoughts keep flattering whatever we might blame for the days

Never felt so close to passion or so far from love, guess it’s a complication that no one really know what will happen next

Seeing ur face again makes my tears run down my face
And leaves my heart with no visible trace
My thoughts running to catch wats left of u 2 me
And to figure out if theres anything left 2 believe

Cant say if it was real or infatuation
Not easy to judge the situation
Its like I can really c thru u
But nothing, nothing that I really believe in will come true

Are u really leavin me or coming back 2 me?

Well I cant call it no tym as every minute passes to be a year on my heart
Are u waiting to see me cry or watch me dying

U know I prefer dying coz facing the world alone is unfair as it was meant 4 us to face 2gether

U are my protection, my heart cover, my bestfrend and lover,
U are the place from which I look and find the perfect life 4 me …..that’s with u

U r like a puzzle piece that fits perfectly in my heart
I know I have to get u before everything is shattered
Freeze me and make me never feel time is passing
Coz I want u ....and need u ….now…more than ever

0 comments: