? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 5, 2009

Facts about me...U may have noticed


1. I hate normal tea....plain

2. I love nice flirty words...eventhough i might not show it

3.I hate it when someone misunderstands me

4.Jobless people only gossip

5.I never fell in love before..coz considerin the meanin of luv ..all i had before were crushes

6.I will and forever be committed to David Boreanaz

7.The hardest word ever said to me is "Goodbye"

8.I just love watching couples fight...ITS SO FUNNY

9.I want to live near the beach

10.I love crying....it makes me feel im shedin problems away

11.Iam EXTRA sensitive.....I HATE THAT

12.I love sleepin huggin my pillow

13.I love tall guys...with broad shoulders...and not that of a muscular body...just like my A.N.G.E.L

14.The air i breathe is the best movie ever in my opinion

15.Guys only have sexual intentions...no matter how innocent they r

16.I love all cold conditions....i hate hot stuff :exeption: guys ;)

17.I love plaitin and unplatin my hair a thousand tyms

18.I hate bugs bunny....hes sooooo annoyn

19.When i was 9 i was actually looking up 2 be like cindrella

20.I HATE house work

21.I never look at someones face when they r speakn..if they r sayn somthn thats pissin me off..coz i may shout so hard or cry..so i just look down

22.I LOVE SLEEPING

23.I actually tasted blood and i loved it

24.Whoever says pink is a childish colour then ..GO TO HELL

25.JESSE MCARTNEY ISNOT GAY

26.I prefer being alone...i dont like people around me

27.I hate clean breaks...

28.I dont like wearin lots of clothes wen im sleepn...even if its cold..



2 comments:

rabia said...

lol....almost all the facts are true abt me 2.....
except i have never tasted blood might try now that ummm yeah...
and jobless ppl gossip....
hey!!!

Fragile senses said...

lol...sorry