? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 10, 2008

Something I never had


A star in the sky, something hard to reach

A shell in my seas, my heart you will teach

Cause Sometimes you are a wish, sometimes you are a dream

If I try to make you laugh will you ever see


You are something so unique, so different

You are an angel on earth, so innocent

You are the one thing that never makes me sad

You are something that i never had


A smile in a photo, a tear of happiness

Fragnance of my scent, the beauty of innocence

I see forever in your eyes

Until the word love dies


Your voice is tune of romance in my ears

Your hands rub my tears

And I will never find someone so true

Cause I will never find someone like you


Could you imagine how much I adore

Could you see that I cant ignore

Cause you are the one thing that makes me glad

You are the one thing I never had

2 comments:

Shattered Glass said...

<3<3<3
this is sooo awesome..
who is it abt btw..

Fragile senses said...

no one rabia dnt let ur mind go far