? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Believe it or not

I thought u were the one to make me go through
The easiest path
But to my surprise I only knew
You will nevr make me pass

Could you tell me AM I THE MISTAKE
and its just that u hate me
But still its more than i can Take

I though you were the hug of care
I thought u were here for me
I thought u will always be ther

Now you are nothin but a breakage 2 my heart and so
U make me fall wen im standing tall
Do u love me is all i wanna KNW

BELIEVE IT OR NOT
U DESTRUCT ME....

3 comments:

Shattered Glass said...

omg...i think i know...who ds is abt!!:D
destruct....ur r not gonna do dt fr a guy..babe...ur my frnd....i wont let u!!

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

I think I know too, what this ia about.
Nice poem, made a lot of sense, and straight from the heart.
Keep writing sugar.
xox
p.s. I tagged you on my blog.

Fragile senses said...

ppl u got it wrng....its for sm1 else