? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 5, 2008

TO LOVE YOU...

Looks like another day
Just came and gone away
But my heart is still beatin
Looks like its still believin
In the face that ever haunted it
And chased it through endless passegeways
Could be that life is passin like a tidal wave
Crashin so high that its takin wat it gave
But if the night collapses my heart still goes
And watever happens the love grows
Following the myth it still believes as it knows
But how am I supposed to play jokes on the thing
Thats possible to bring
Every emotion burried deep
But every heart was made to be broken
And all words were silent just to be spoken
And so are you my dear gentle to be taken
And I will forget that I was ever mistaken
TO LOVE YOU....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

0o0ooooo00000 mMM yYYyyy G0D
amazing!!!!