? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Could lyf suck more than that???....NO

But there is alwayz something which makes my lyf gr8 i alwayz try 2 look at the bright side of it coz if somethn puts me down im sure it does ths coz at one moment it will suddenly push me up...i mean every prob i face teaches me somethn that would help me in the future and wenever u really lose hope there is alwayz god so u can talk 2 him and pray he would solve ur probs....so anywayz i promised my self ''LIFE IS SHORT, LIFE IS GOOD AND NO ONE AND NO THING DESERVES U TO WASTE ONE MOMENT WITHOUT ENJOYIN LYF COZ I GUESS WE LIVE IT ONLY ONCE''............

4 comments:

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

AMEN!
So glad you're following this, cuz it's esp. hard to be possitive by one's own self! <3

Anonymous said...

wowwwwwwwwww
thts like soooooooo positive!!!!!
god wish i cld think lyk dt!!just call me d queen of every thing negative

Fragile senses said...

lol kay i jst wrote ths 2 cheer me up

Cha said...

That is totally positive and it's agood thing to think that way. And problems do teach you things in the end, you just don't realize them until you get to use what you learned in the future