? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Knocked out senses



I had to close my eyes

It was too much for me to believe

You made me forget all my cries

You were a thing I couldnt decieve


But it was too much for me to take

The way you looked in my eyes

My heart always stood still like it would never break

Like all the old fake reasons to never fall in love were simply useless lies


But now my i feel my knocked out senses

Like you are here to bring back my soul

I just let down all my guards and defences

Its like I never thought I could feel like this at all


I thought all my senses were out of conciousness

I thought that I was just having the greatest dream

Until you proved to be the inocence

That will never describe love as it seems


Where did you come from or why are you here

Or are you here to save me

But now theres nothing else to fear

All I can say that you were my eyes when I couldnt see





0 comments: